Bean Baaz: Frozen 12 pack of crispy rice cups PLUS 12 oz container of stew
- 12 pack of air tight sealed frozen crispy rice tadig cups + 12 oz container of Middle Eastern herbs, red bean and sun dried lime stew (ghormeh sabzi)
- Perfectly crisped on the outside and deliciously chewy on the inside
- A modern take on the famous Persian classic of tadig, paired with the incredible ghormeh sabzi, the most famous of Persian dishes
- Rice cup ingredients: Basmati rice, egg, lemon juice, turmeric
- Stew ingredients: Medley of Middle Eastern herbs, red beans, diced mushrooms, sun-dried limes, sauteed onions
- Both vegetarian and gluten free!
- Allergan information: Contains egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit
- Remove crispy rice cups from vacuum seal bag and lay out on baking sheet
- Place baking sheet in pre-heated oven for 17 minutes
- Watch the clock tick
- Enjoy! Be careful... they're hot!
- Allow stew to defrost
- Warm up stew on medium heat in stovetop pot for 5 - 7 minutes
- Place desired amount of stew on top of crispy rice cup
Baaz Bites and stew are shipped frozen and will arrive in an insulated foam shipping box packed with ice packs. Our shipments are sent out on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with two day shipping, unless otherwise selected.